Friday, October 14, 2011

My Blog Template

I usually stick to talking about baby stuff, but I've had some questions about my blog template. "You blog about your journey as a mom, why the unrelated background?".

WELL, naysayers of the world, even though I don't necessarily owe anyone an explanation, I suppose it is a valid question.

It so happens that I am a dreamer. I'm one of those people that dream they are laying on the beach, enjoying a cool glass of wine in one hand,




and a good book in the other. I dream of complete financial security (don't we all?), of big houses, a brand new honda, and the american dream. I want a bay window in my kitchen, and a black, suede sectional in my living room. I want to look out my window seat, and see the beauty of the ocean. I want to laugh watching two little children that came from my womb, playing in the sand and splashing each other. I want to look down and see a ring on my finger that came from the man I love.

I feel that my template reflects the passion I have for my fantasy world, my "happy place" that I go to when I need to step away from reality for a moment.

No comments: