Monday, October 24, 2011

Great Places to Find a Babysitter

Family and friends are your first option, of course. But what if you don't have any around, or they aren't available for the times you need? I'm part of a two great websites that provide caregiver profiles for a small monthly fee that you can pay for, for just one month, every 6 months, or a year. The caregivers can pay a small fee to get background checks which are posted to his/her profile, the profile shows his/her total years of experience, different certifications he/she may have, if he/she have special needs aptitudes, his/her availability, references, contact information, etc. If you have read my blog, you know that I babysit. I use these sites to find families who need caregivers. I have been hired by 4 families on Care.com and 1 family on Sittercity.com so far. Care.com seems to be the most used as compared to Sittercity.com but they are both great sites and very similar. Both also offer profiles for Petsitters, Nannies, Senior Care, and Housekeeping. Here is my profile on Care.com and my referral link on Sittercity.com:








Middletown Babysitters >

Sittercity referral link:
http://buzzwat.ch/melin5

No comments: